At the moment, we’re just using regular bike stands mounted to a panel that is free standing on the floor. When we put the drawer in place, we’ll use two roof rack style mounts that clamp the front wheel in place, and also some fork mounts attached to removable plates that can clamp in to the l-track.
- Quick Fist clamps for mounting items to the van
- How to make L-track bike fork mounts
- Packing cubes: a filing system for your clothes
- TruckFridge TF130 will take a whole pizza in its box!
- Bed area storage solutions
- Passenger seat lock box
- Quick change cabinets
- Finding space for a bed in a bike hauling van
- A slide-out drawer for bike access